Upcycled Orange Stripe Pillow Cover
Ponchos Rojas Upcycled Orange Stripe Pillow Cover
Sharing the symbols of life
- This is a vintage piece - upcycled from a Poncho
- Each pillow is unique from one another as it is all hand made
- The thread is hand spun and woven on a pedal loom by the local artisans
- 100 % Sheep's wool
- 100% natural (botanical) dyes
- Insert is from recycled material
- Length: 16" (40cm) Width: 15" (38cm)
- Made in Bolivia
- Hand wash cold with wool or mild detergent. Dry flat
- You can add a tablespoon of salt and white vinegar for the wash to prevent bleeding of colors
Perfect accent pillow for a bed, armchair sofa or a single chair. Thank you, your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions in Bolivia.
Shop more Ponchos Rojas products here.